Need to advance your facilitation skills? Encountering more long-term complex change initiatives? It’s time for PF 201!
Join the HealthTeamWorks Academy team at this three-day intensive workshop to expand your knowledge of process and quality improvement, planning and implementing sustainable change initiatives, and influencing without authority.
This 3-day training is designed for experienced practice facilitators, practice managers and quality specialists. Learn strategies and develop the skills to lead your organization through the evolution from fee-for-service payment models to value-based accountable care. Transition from incremental performance improvement efforts to sustainable transformation by delving deeper into key concepts.
- Progress from incremental change to data-informed strategic organizational change initiatives
- Utilize project management and advanced process improvement tools and resources to achieve defined outcomes
- Engage team members at all levels in supporting and implementing a culture of continuous improvement
- Utilize professional skills to navigate the human challenges associated with large scale change
October 24-26, 2017
999 18th Street, Suite 300, South Tower, Denver, Colorado 80202
- $2,500 per participant
- Previous Performance Improvement Facilitator 101 attendees $2,000
More Information & Contact
HealthTeamWorks practice facilitator training started in 2010 and has evolved to a nationally recognized program. We have trained more than 200 practice facilitators through 18 different workshops in Denver, Colorado as well as bringing the curriculum to client locations. The learning experience is enhanced by the opportunity to learn from, shadow and network with our experienced facilitators. Graduates leave our programs feeling confident in their ability to support practices on their transformation journey.
For more information and pricing, contact Deb Deaton, Business Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org