General Statement of Duties
We are searching for a PCMH CCE certified consultant to assist our Practice Transformation team with content expertise in the NCQA application process (PCP and Specialty/Medical Neighborhood PMCH Recognition) and provide support for both internal HealthTeamWorks staff in building core competencies as well as supporting external clients.
Position Type and Location
Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Essential Job Functions:
- Stays current with NCQA content updates, seminars, webinars, and other educational programs prior to delivery of services
- Analyzes trends in healthcare impacting PCMH transformation and alignment of measures across various internal and external programs that effect practices
- Advises HealthTeamWorks administration on NCQA as requested and participates in the delivery of NCQA services
- Manages practice-level aspects of planning, development and implementation of NCQA recognition materials in either the individual or multi-site application process
- Provides email and telephone supports to practices throughout the NCQA application development process and provides recommendations
- Effectively works with practices remotely using Lync, GoToMeeting, or other means of communication that does not require on-site support
- Utilizes HealthTeamWorks developed NCQA practice tools to provide support to practices as appropriate in each Scopes of Work
- Performs gap analysis assessments of the practice’s current potential recognition level and provides recommendations to achieve Level 3 recognition
- Reviews practice and multi-site application documentation, provides feedback to practices regarding documentation assessment with estimated recognition points for the application
- Communicates appropriately with Recognition Manager for project resourcing allocation, overall deliverables and progress on milestones when involved in implementation activities
- Attends scheduled Recognition Team meetings
- Supports Quality Improvement Coaches in on-going development to support practices interested in aligning their transformation efforts with NCQA recognition
Position requires ability to work in an office environment with the flexibility to work remotely, potentially travel throughout the country, and manage the stress of meeting multiple deadlines and handling interruptions to on-going work activities.
- A minimum of B.A/BS in health care or related field.
- PCMH Content Expert Certified with previous course work in Quality Improvement, facilitation skills, minimum five years’ experience in primary care environment, experience with quality improvement (QI) and analyzing QI data, experience with accreditation organizations, knowledge of ambulatory care.
- Working knowledge of health information technology and ability to connect practices to necessary resources to produce needed data/reporting.
- Excellent computer skills particularly related to Microsoft applications especially Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Comfort with exploring and learning to use new or unfamiliar applications or databases.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and group facilitation skills
- Strong professional, & positive interpersonal communication skills
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
No phone calls please.