Solutions. Strategies. Success.
Effective care management is a key driver to increased quality, lower costs, and increased patient and provider satisfaction. Having a dedicated resource for care management allows for targeted interventions to accelerate cost and quality objectives. In this three day workshop, Care Managers will acquire skills for integrating into the care team, establishing and implementing care management processes, tools, and resources, and educating and activating patients to adequately address their health care needs.
Attendees will learn:
- How to navigate your role as a member of the care team through setting and managing expectations.
- How to develop and implement the patient process from referral to “graduation” for both episodic acute care and longitudinal care management programs.
- How to apply education and coaching techniques to support patients through self-management, goal setting, and achievement of health goals.
August 22-24, 2017
Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center
15500 E. 40th Avenue, Denver, Colorado 80239
- Early bird rate of $1,250, if registration is received before July 31, 2017
- After July 31, pricing is $1,500 per participant
HealthTeamWorks practice facilitator training started in 2010 and has evolved to a nationally recognized program. We have trained more than 200 practice facilitators through 18 different workshops in Denver, Colorado as well as bringing the curriculum to client locations. The learning experience is enhanced by the opportunity to learn from, shadow and network with our experienced facilitators. Graduates leave our programs feeling confident in their ability to support practices on their transformation journey.
For more information, email email@example.com