Solutions. Strategies. Success.
Effective care management is a key driver to increased quality, lower costs, and increased patient and provider satisfaction. Having a dedicated resource for care management allows for targeted interventions to accelerate cost and quality objectives. In this three day workshop, Care Managers will acquire skills for integrating into the care team, establishing and implementing care management processes, tools, and resources, and educating and activating patients to adequately address their health care needs.
Attendees will learn:
- How to navigate your role as a member of the care team through setting and managing expectations.
- How to develop and implement the patient process from referral to “graduation” for both episodic acute care and longitudinal care management programs.
- How to apply education and coaching techniques to support patients through self-management, goal setting, and achievement of health goals.
October 10-12, 2017
Community First Foundation
5855 Wadsworth Bypass A, Arvada, CO 80003
- Early bird pricing (before September 20) $1,250
- After September 20, pricing is $1,500 per participant