Advanced Healthcare Professional Training
Benefits of Our HCP Training
A recent study from Business News Daily shows companies lose almost one-quarter of all new employees within a year. They suggest that companies look at factors such as underfunded onboarding programs and a lack of training and mentoring to understand why they are losing employees.
As part of HealthTeamWorks training program, participants identify professional development goals that enhance their leadership and professional skills, with direct and immediate impact to their workplace.
- Skills learned in training contribute directly to value-based care
- Provides timely training without dedicating internal resources
- Immediate ROI – new skills applied quickly in the practice setting
- Professional development of staff directly helps retention of qualified employees
Examples of practice-based changes for previous participants include:
- As a direct result of the training program, a Medical Assistant manager in a large system began initiating monthly one-on-one meetings with team members to address professional development and proactively problem-solve concerns. This change led to a noticeable decrease in turnover for the practice.
- Two training participants from a multi-site health center noticed a discrepancy in the efficiency and workflows between locations. Both developed clear job descriptions and formal policies and procedures for front and back office staff. The practice administrator reported that staff now know and understand duties. When providers rotate across sites, they can expect the same tasks from all staff, decreasing confusion and frustration.
Curricula, Pricing and Customization
10-20 participants: $850 per person
- 4 days of training; each day up to 8-hours, including lunch and breaks
- Each training day is one month apart
- One training faculty member for 10 participants and two faculty members for 20 participants
- Includes cost of training binders and materials
- Standard curriculum delivered as specified (Customized curriculum requests will be priced accordingly)
- Includes custom agenda development & support, as needed
- Advanced Healthcare Professional faculty member from participating practices to serve as co-faculty
- Food & refreshments
- A/V support
- Standard training supplies (training supply checklist provided upon request)
- Travel & accommodations (billed separately up to $1700 maximum for 10 participants and $3400 maximum for 20 participants)
The Advanced HCP training can be customized for your needs and can be delivered in whole or part based on your learners.
Custom versions may include:
- Training exclusively within a system or group’s practices or for a sponsor’s membership
- An adapted and customized training exclusively for a system, group or sponsor’s learners
- Dividing the content into smaller modules delivered over a longer time to fit existing training schedules
- Aligning the content with existing training content of a group, system or sponsor
- A train-the-trainer approach