A supplemental training for healthcare professionals (HCPs) that provides professional development to strengthen team-based care.
Why? By promoting personal leadership and professional skill building, this training provides a unique opportunity for HCPs to expand their role and actively apply advanced primary care competencies in their practice settings. Graduates of the program will be prepared to:
- Effectively engage patients in improving their health through understanding patient behaviors, self-management support, education, coaching and goal-setting techniques that support behavior change
- Improve care quality, efficiency and productivity by enhancing time and relationship management skills through understanding the roles and responsibilities of the care team
- Build trust and respect with practice leadership by improving communication, problem solving and conflict resolution skills and translating those skills into a professional development plan
Who should attend? HCPs who are actively seeking to develop advanced primary care skills and take on lead responsibilities in their practice. Roles could include:
- Medical Assistants
- Front Desk Staff
- Care Coordinators
- Licensed practical nurse (LPNs)
- Four (4) one-day in-person training sessions at a location convenient for the participants of your system covering Personal Leadership, Communication Strategies, Maximizing Patient Relationships and Professional Skill Building
- Ongoing coaching support between training sessions for the participant’s supervisor
Benefits to the healthcare organization include:
- Retaining HCP staff who are seeking growth opportunities
- Skills learned in training contribute directly to value-based care
- Provides just-in-time training without dedicating internal resources
- Immediate results – new skills applied quickly in the practice setting
Please note: If you are interested in a training for your system or practices, please contact us for more customized information.
Why HealthTeamWorks? By partnering with an established leader in workforce development training, you ensure that you have highly-trained staff to implement and sustain measurable practice transformation as healthcare moves from a fee-for-service model to value-based care. Our nationally-recognized coaching, tools and resources – as well as ongoing mentoring and peer support – maximize learning and retention.
For more information and pricing, contact Nicole Deaner at firstname.lastname@example.org
“[The training] helps you take a step back in your daily work, makes you think about where you are in your career and how to be more professional, assess how you commonly act and react to situations to be better.”